Calories: 29 kcal
Protein: 0.8 g
Fat: 0.2 g
Sugar: 5 g
Dietary Fiber: 1.2 g
Sodium: 51 mg
β-arotene: 543 μg
Vitamin C: 44 mg
Vitamin K: 85 μg
Iron: 0.2 mg
Calcium: 120 mg
Potassium: 318 mg
Magnesium: 26 mg
Polyphenol: 45 mg
Kale is a calciferous vegetable which is considered an original species of cabbage and broccoli
Kale contains β-Carotene and is high in calcium. It is highly recommended to those who frequently eat out and is concerned about their low vegetable consumption It has :
- 5.4 times more β-Carotene than tomatoes
- 3.7 more magnesium than Japanese Mustard Spinach
- 3.8 times more calcium than edamame (soybeans in pods)
- enjoy 1 or 2 sticks of Green kale daily as a dietary supplement..
- Dissolve 1 stick in 100 ml of water, milk or beverage of choice .
- Do not prepare in advance .
- Consume immediately after opening.
Storage: Avoid high temperature, high humidity and direct sunlight.